Ratan Group Presents Affordable Luxury Homes in Noida Extension where 2BHK @25.77 Lacs and 3BHK @34.11 Lacs rise up with brimming features and modern amenities in their new project Ratan Pearls Noida Extension which spread over 4.26 Acres having 15% coverage Area and 85% open area,4 towers and 600 flats in it. Proposed Metro Station is just 800 metres from Ratan Pearls. Residential project in Greater Noida West along with 60 mtr wide road.
About RATAN Group
- Ratan Group was founded in 1988 by a visionary Mr. Atmaram Khatri, which basically engaged in the concept, design ,construction and consultancy of residential and commercial real estate project.
- They Started their journey from Kanpur from where they basically belong and after that they come up with some projects in Lucknow, Goa, Pune and Mumbai.
- The company, after being 29 years in the industry, has accomplished many noteworthy laurels including the commendable ISO 9001-2000 company certification.
- They already delivered 7 project in Kanpur and 2 projects in Lucknow.
- The company has build up and sold more the 50 lac sq feet area and the running project are approximately of 70 to 80 lac sq feet area. The group believes in building loyal relationship with customer and provides customer satisfaction and represent the mode of reliability and stability.
New Luxury Tower Launched, 30:40:30 Payment Plan
Click Below to Know About Offers :
Why you should buy Ratan Pearls ???
- Bank Loan from Reputed Govt. Bank
- Location Advantage
- Builder Reputation in Market
- On time Delivery By Ratan Group in Past
- Open Area Ratio is 81%-19%
- 4.26 acre project with Only 4 towers, 588 Flats
- Double Height Entry
- Subvention Plan
- Good ROI
Watch Full Video to see the Actual Preview of Ratan Pearls Project and find out the Reason why it is Called the “Best Project of Noida Extension”.
Main Highlights of Ratan Pearls:
- 10 Mins from Sai Mandir, sector-40 Noida
- 10 Mins from Fortis Hospital sector 62
- 15 Mins Drive from Noida City Centre Metro
- 20 Mins from DND
- 5 Mins From Proposed Metro
Comparison with near by projects:
Best Layout Plan